8 reasons why you need a website for your small business
Having a website gives your business a professional look and creates trust among your customers…
Why is a presence on the web so important?
These are some of the biggest benefits your small business can receive from even a simple website.
1. A website makes you look professional 84% of today’s consumers think a website makes your business more credible than companies who only have social media profiles. Your website is also the perfect place to show off any professional certifications or awards your business has.Beyond that, having your own website lets you create a branded email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) which adds a level of professionalism to all of your correspondence, especially if you’ve used a personal email address to conduct business up until now.
2. Your website can attract new customers through Google You may be happy with the current size of your business, but every company experiences customer turnover. To encourage continued success, you need to attract new customers, and one of the best ways to do it is by making yourself visible on Google.
3. You can clearly showcase your products and services.You can show potential customers what they’ll get when they work with you by displaying high-quality photography on your website.Another thing you can do is publish important information about your products and services on your website to make sure you’re attracting the right customers. L
4. You can display your best reviews and testimonials prominently on your website. Displaying your best reviews and/or testimonials prominently on your website is a great way to establish social proof.
5. A website can encourage customers to contact you .A website is a great place to make your contact information easily available to potential customers. You can even publish your contact information in a header or footer so it appears on every single page.
6. You can integrate your website with Google Maps so people can find you more easily. A website lets you embed maps directly into your content.
7. Online Portfolio.Are you a creative individual or a person who has a lot to say? Then you seriously need your own website. I’m not talking about just having a Facebook, or online journal. You must have your own website or blog that you own yourself. Because every time you publish something on your website, you are building your portfolio which is getting indexed in search engines like Google, for people to see. And you own it. The difference between your own website and using free services like Facebook is that at any moment you could lose all your hard work, because you’re using their free services.
8.It’s how people determine your legitimacy.A good website will change someone’s perception of who you are and what you do. It’s one of the best marketing moves you will ever make.
So to stay competitive in this increasingly digital world, your business needs to get online
Get a website today…
Need a beautiful website / blog