When you are bored just think about a few things that don’t make sense …like below;
1. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
2. Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
3. Do twins ever realize that one of them is unplanned?
4. Why is the letter W, in English, called double U? Shouldn’t it be called double V?
5. Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and It just takes 75-100 years to fully work.
6. Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.
7. The word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”
8. 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars. Today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses.
9. If you replace “W” with “T” in “What, Where and When”, you get the answer to each of them.
Four great confusions still unresolved ??
1. At a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
2. If people evolve from monkeys, why are monkeys still around?
3. Why is there a ‘D’ in fridge,
but not in refrigerator?
4. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
We can never find the answers, can we?
So just enjoy the fun and fun of the English language!!???
When you are bored just think about a few things that don’t make sense
Thanks to the person who compiled this??
It made me think ?a little……
Read This Mind Blowing Story > The Bodyguard